The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Today Master Coordinator Allan Sharapan guided us through how a Shaklee home-based business can be used to substantially reduce your tax burden. Allan highlighted the different categories of expenses that are allowed and the documentation that must be maintained to substantiate those deductions.
In our pre-call: Ashley McDonald share how doing FaceBook events and setting up FaceBook Support Groups around Shaklee 180 has exploded her business....from 3000 PV and 13,000 OV in January to 12,000 PV and 19,000 OV in February. Congratulations Ashley!!
The archive file below contains documents around tax benefits and deductions that you can download and use.
- Review the categories for possible tax deductions and set up your computer with an accounting program ( Quicken, an excel document, etc )
- Set up your Shaklee checking account and possibly separate credit card to help you track your Shaklee business expenses.
- Documentation is important ... Auto mileage log, daily planner or calendar that lists activities and related business expenses, save receipts.
- Just a reminder--2016 Trip Qualification Period began March 1 …time to create your plan … & review qualifications ...
- For Los Cabos – become a Coordinator by September 2015
- For Tuscany – become an Executive Coordinator by September 2015
Recorded on March 12th, 2015.