The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
We continue our review of activies and skills needed to help new distributors build their businesses by developing a customer base and business partners. Also to help us understand how in-home events build those quickly.
The residual income thru personal group PV concept is highlighted here. It's a terrific aspect of our marketing plan to put in front of people.
Jessica Wurtsbaugh shared her in-home event results for September. Boy!! Are those ever exciting. In addition we covered popular topics for in-home gatherings; helpful hints; key components of in-homes and how to best do each of those for productivity. We ended with ideas on what to do with those who cannot/do not attend our in-home events.
Action Steps - Session 5
- Prepare an outline for an in-home of your choice
- You can use flip charts or power points or archived webinars or walk people through the Product Guide.
- Or just share your story and the products that you love the most. Just begin meeting with people.
- Keep your meetings small at first ... 3 or 4 around a kitchen table.
- Have your upline present or do it jointly with another leader initially.
- Set up your working folder so you are ready to call to remind people to attend ... And then make follow up contacts after your events.
Attached are a couple of IN-home interest sheets and a Nutrition & Profile Assessment.
Recorded on October 2nd, 2014.