This week we focused on:
- Understanding how effective FaceBook can be in bulding relationships and our business.
- Understanding what a FB event is hand how to invite and conduct them.
- Learning some skills on how to navigate social media/FB world.
We heard from Susan Knott and Moyra Gorski who skillfully and carefully took us through the mechanics of the hows and wherefores of doing a FB event.
Then Stephani Bruce shared how she promoted to Senior Director in 8 weeks using FaceBook.
Action Steps Session 10
Begin spending a LITTLE time "liking" and commenting on FaceBook
- Create a habit to do a little on FB every day.
- Pick a partner to do an event with and then…
- Develop a topic/theme to do a FB event around—Lose Inches Before the Holidays, Less Stress-More Energy for the Holidays.
- Create your postings, assemble your pictures, do up an outline.
And, then do one…or two…or three!! Go for it!!
Recorded on November 6th, 2014.