Today we discussed ideas for getting organized.
- Organizing your information and resources (listing key websites and video links)
- Organizing your office ( and your working folder )
- Organizing your business
- Organizing your time .. with excellent tips on time management
And a dialogue for sharing MindWorks
Action Steps - Session 2
- Set up your office.
- Set up your working folder with names and contacts and calendar of appointments and events.
- Determine how much time you will devote to your business and then block your working times on your calendar ..Be sure that 80% of your time is spent on IPA ( Income Producing Activity )…in other words .. People time.
- Review Shaklee videos and resources so you will know what to send to your prospective customers and distributors.
- Consider setting a goal to contact 20 people regarding the new Blood Pressure product and/or the new MindWorks product.
- Because leaders are continual learners.
We recommend you spend some time periodically investing in yourself. Improving your people skills and communication skills.
Michael Hyatt at Entre Leadership ( Dave Ramsey )
Recorded on September 11th, 2014.