Player is loading...or there is an error...
The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Objectives for Week Five
- To help everyone attending achieve rank of Director over these 8 weeks
- To understand the process of identifying business partners to join our teams…
- Where we find them.
- What we say in conversation
- What materials we use
- Our role in exposing them to additional stories, meeting our colleagues, etc... until they have moved from being interested ... to being committed.
- Make a list of people you would like to have a conversation with regarding home businesses.
- Share your excitement for your new business on FaceBook by posting your personal experience with the products.
- Read through the Addendum here of many word tracks and dialogues to help us prepare for those conversations.
- Choose an idea discussed today to begin identifying your business partners (posting on FaceBook, having a conversation about home businesses, inviting to a webinar, conference call or FaceBook event, etc)
- Consider doing a blitz of business conversations this month… can start with New Member and Member Update Appointments
- Discuss with your upline setting up informal half-hour Business Stories Conference Calls
Recorded on Feburary 25, 2016.