Objectives Session 5:
- Develop customer base of 20-30 members Remember: People buy from people that they know, like, and trust
- Identify potential business partners Remember: Find characteristics you want in a business partner and Learn how to expose them to the best business information suited to them
By developing 2 Directors by November 30th, 2014 will likely have you sunning in Maui in May!
Today we heard from a number of people how they are using various social media effectively to gain new business partners. We also discussed using the meaningful conversational tools that we have learned as a means to building relationships. Then these relationships often lead to business interest.
We also heard about the immense value of having uplines do 3 way calls.
- Make a list of people with whom you want to have a conversation to lead to business interest
- Choose from ideas from today like what and how to post on FaceBook, sending brochures, etc.
- Continue to set up 3-5 activities per week with goal of 3-5 new members/per week
- Consider setting up informal health and or business calls
- And most importantly to borrow from Nike, just do it !
Strong effort will produce high results:
Ex. For 2000 PV by 8/31 consider 2 events/week, sponsor 4 /week, 16 members/distributors will easily create 1000+ PV
Can you imagine what can happen if we all go for this!!!!!!
Recorded on July 15th, 2014.