Our session began early with some terrific ideas that have been very successful :
- Membership Appreciation Brunches, Teas, or Dinners –these have elicited many guests who then purchase and/or have further Shaklee business interest
- Facebook Events –simple to set up, attendees learn about Shaklee in non-threatening way in the informal format. They successfully create serious business interest
- Enfuselle sample kits –inexpensive to set up, but creates excitement about the product line.
The Objectives for today's Session 8 ROLE OF THE LEADER :
- Understand what it means to be a Shaklee leader
- How to raise up and develop other leaders
- Define our role as mentor and coach
- Review skills to learn to be a good coach
- Begin to build your library of leadership books (see list)
- Think about Shaklee role models, make list of qualities that you want to acquire, and begin to assimilate them
- Identify 5 people that you can acknowledge this week for accomplishments in Shaklee. Create habit of celebrating little successes of your builders/ leaders
- Write out your vision for your Shaklee Team. Decide how you will articulate that vision to your team.
If you became a Director in this 8 week program, congratulations! If you haven't promoted as of yet. That's okay. Just now apply what you have learned in these 8 week sessions and you will be a Director and beyond very soon.. we will celebrate you whenever that occurs!
Recorded on August 5th, 2014.