The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Our session began early with some terrific ideas that have been very successful :
- Membership Appreciation Brunches, Teas, or Dinners –these have elicited many guests who then purchase and/or have further Shaklee business interest
- Facebook Events –simple to set up, attendees learn about Shaklee in non-threatening way in the informal format. They successfully create serious business interest
- Enfuselle sample kits –inexpensive to set up, but creates excitement about the product line.
The Objectives for today's Session 8 ROLE OF THE LEADER :
- Understand what it means to be a Shaklee leader
- How to raise up and develop other leaders
- Define our role as mentor and coach
- Review skills to learn to be a good coach
- Begin to build your library of leadership books (see list)
- Think about Shaklee role models, make list of qualities that you want to acquire, and begin to assimilate them
- Identify 5 people that you can acknowledge this week for accomplishments in Shaklee. Create habit of celebrating little successes of your builders/ leaders
- Write out your vision for your Shaklee Team. Decide how you will articulate that vision to your team.
If you became a Director in this 8 week program, congratulations! If you haven't promoted as of yet. That's okay. Just now apply what you have learned in these 8 week sessions and you will be a Director and beyond very soon.. we will celebrate you whenever that occurs!
Recorded on August 5th, 2014.