Each week this semester we are featuring pv strategies to help us reach our pv goals for the incentives we may be working towards. This week we heard about the Shaklee Life Shaklee Smoothee Workshop people are hosting with great success. It's on the idea of "make and take". You'll want to learn about these. We attached sheets for more information. Then we learned about hosting Bunco parties and a couple of other great ideas.
We spend time delving into the topic of how to help new distributors move from just being " interested" in a business .. To becoming "committed" and to understand our role as a leader.
Just because we have had a conversation with someone and they have expressed " interest" … that does not mean that they are ready to make Shaklee their life's work .
We explored the role of the leader in helping people move from that place of being just interested .. To wanting to build.
VERY IMPORTANT: Being a leader is not a passive position.
- As a leader, we will want to keep working on our goals for September" up to the last minute of the last hour of the last day." Lisa Anderson quote
- If you have a leader who is stuck or is new, it is never too late to begin coaching and supporting and guiding them to their goals .. And stepping into leadership
- For additional ideas for assembling our business teams .. See archived sessions at www.BetterFutureStartsToday.com _____ (your password)
- Set up 3 way calls with uplines or colleagues to introduce your prospect to other members of your team, to hear their stories and to offer more information about the business benefits.
- Use the archives – in training your business partners .. So they can duplicate what you do and what you use.
- Our Businesses Grow ... As We Grow: Shaklee Leadership, Coaching and Personal Development Discussions Summer 2015 #1 -- It Takes a Leader to Build an Organization
- 100 Days to Amazing Session 4 9-17-15
- Legacy and Leadership #5 Identifying Business Partners 2/12/15
- Teaming Up Fall 2014 #7 Assembling Our Business Team
Recorded on September 24, 2015.