Recapping our year of training
- how to approach
- how to use social media
- how to invite
- how to listen and ask questions and discover needs
- how to present information
- how to close and explain options
- how to follow up
- communication skills
- people skills
- business skills
- how to organize our offices ... And our checking accounts, etc.
- product information
- health information
This would be a good time to examine each of our Shaklee businesses and ask ourselves:
- What is my system for meeting new people on a regular basis?
- What is my system for servicing and education my customers about Shaklee products and wellness?
- What is my system for identifying potential business partners?
So by the time we return for our Winter/Spring 2017 Semester, let’s all set a goal to establish and update our systems … to prepare our businesses for major growth to AMAZE OURSELVES in 2107 !!!
- 8 weeks to Director #2: Communication Skills
- New Strategies for Building a Shaklee Business #4: Taking Conversations Off-Line
- 8 Weeks to Director #4: Inviting & Closing
- 100 Days to Amazing #12: The Art of Closing and Next Steps
- 8 Weeks to Director #6: Servicing our Customers
- 100 Days to Amazing: Role of Leader in Serving Customers
- 8 Weeks to Director #5: Identifying Business Partners
- Journey to Executive Coordinator #3: Prospecting 101
- 100 Days to Amazing Fall 2015: The Role of the Leader in Moving People from Interested to Committed
- New Strategies for Building a Shaklee Business #1: In Home Events
- Shaklee Strategies Forum #12: New Directors Take Off Plan
Recorded on December 13, 2016.