Two skills that are key to developing a successful Shaklee business are Inviting and Closing. So this week we reviewed some of the most effective events, meetings, and appointments to which to invite guests and discussed the principles of inviting and the role of the leader in offering options at the end of the meeting or appointment. Included here are dialogs for making an effective invitation and doing a productive close.
Objectives for Week Four
- We will review some of the most effective events, meetings and appointments to which to invite guests.
- We’ll review principles of inviting.
- And discuss the role of the leader in offering options at the end of the meeting or appointment.
- Set up activities/ events/ conference calls, etc until you see those activities will add up to 2000 PV
- Begin inviting using the principles we have just been discussing.
- Write out a few bullet points of how we will close our meetings and appointments so we are prepared.
- Enter our list of names and contact information in a working folder or day planner.
- Determine what we will say… and write down 3 or 4 bullet points to reference as we make calls.
- Keep our goals in front of us .. along with a specific written PV plan of how we are reaching 2000 PV or more.
Recorded on Feburary 18, 2016.