The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Objectives Spring Semester 2017 Keys to Coaching
As we challenge ourselves this year to reach higher and think bigger, we want to learn the skills essential for developing a strong dynamic organization of leaders.
The 2 most critical skills are:
- Identifying and ATTRACTING business partners --- Understanding the leaders we will want to become in order to attract well-qualified leaders.
- To learn how to coach, guide, and mentor our teams to help them grow as people even as they grow their businesses.
So in this series on Keys to Coaching, we are making a study of people. Starting with ourselves .. And Leadership ... And the art of Coaching.
Action Steps - Begin the Process of Studying Leadership
- Notice when a self-defeating behavior/saboteur shows up… now you know what to begin working on… ( journaling, reading, learning more ).
- To learn more…You might want to take the Positive Intelligence test and follow the suggestions at www.positiveintelligence.com
- Consider reading related books and/or taking Charlene Fike’s course which teaches how to coach others with awareness of self-defeating behaviors/saboteurs. (see Resources slide)
- Team up with another leader to help oe another work on these behaviors.
- Time to set up our 1000 PV Plan for May... See Health Chat section on My Shaklee landing page.
Recorded on April 25, 2017.