Player is loading...or there is an error...
The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Objectives for Week Four
- Last week, we discussed principles of how we identify and connect with business partners.. And the various ways we can find them.
- This week, we want to share real life examples of the newest leaders who have joined our teams ..
- How we met them.
- What we said
- What it was that attracted them & convinced them that a Shaklee business would be a good fit for them.
- We suggest you have paper ready to write down names that will come to you as we hear these real life stories
- From today’s stories, make a list of those actions, word tracks, and behaviors that these sponsoring leaders did that impacted the new business partner… and eventually led to their joining Shaklee and building a business.
- What would you like to begin to incorporate into your prospecting system? ( more business-oriented events , more information about the business in our events, more conversations about the business, and inquiries about “ whom do you know” who may be looking for something, like Katie and Laura , share more stories, adopt an attitude of confidence in the value of what a Shaklee business offers and how much people love their Shaklee busnesses, etc)
- What would you like to change or eliminate in your current process. ( facts, figures and data, fear of people saying no, fear of people saying yes, reluctance to have a conversation, attitude that you aren’t good enough, etc )
- Make a plan of how you are going to meet your next business partner.
Recorded on May 5, 2016.