The latest release of Chrome has broken video playback. Please use Firefox or Safari to view the video.
Our key objective with our summer school training is to help anyone attending to achieve the rank of Director by the end of Augu
This week Lisa Anderson and Katie Odom covered the mechanics of setting up your business and the excellent resources to support your business growth.
From there they took us through the fundamentals that will actually grow our business:
- What is your why for doing Shaklee? What problem, need, or interest will Shaklee help you solve?
- What are the specific goals you need to bring that why to fruition?
- What is your 2000 PV Plan to Director? Get it down on paper.
- Create a list of 20 names..."we need to talk to someone if this is going to work."
- Schedule a planning meeting with your upline to discuss best approaches to these individuals.
- Register for Shaklee Live Conference… invite at least one other to join you.
- Begin to identify what a Shaklee business can mean for your life. .. You will want to share that as you invite customers and business partners to join you.
- Set up your business and office… see First Step Resource Guide for the list … or see list attached to today's session.
- Keep your goals in front of you (List your goals or create pictures of goals ..etc and post on bulletin boards and walls)
- Create your working binder … a 3-ring binder and insert First Step Resource Guide, your written goals,.. So every time you open the binder, you see those goals… and documents from each week's training. And your list of names!
Recorded on June 24th, 2014.